Paris Tour PackageParis, the capital city of France, is a dream destination for many travelers. It's known for its stunning architecture, world-class museums, iconic landmarks, and romantic atmosphere.
1. Best Time To Visit Paris
Paris is a year-round destination to explore with Paris trip packages, with each season offering a unique experience for visitors. You can consider April to June or September to November the best time to visit as the weather is mild and the crowds are relatively smaller than in the peak summer.
Spring is one of the best times to visit Paris when the weather is mild, and the city is bursting with color from blooming flowers. The crowds are also relatively low, making it easier to explore the city's attractions & outdoor activities, such as picnics in parks or walks along the Seine River.
Summer in Paris is warm and sunny, making it the busiest time of year for tourism. The city's popular attractions like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum can have long queues. However, visitors can also enjoy outdoor festivals and events.
Autumn is an excellent time to visit Paris, with comfortable temperatures and fewer crowds than in the summer. The foliage in the city's parks and gardens turn to beautiful shades of gold, red, and orange.
Winter in Paris is chilly, with occasional snowfall, but the city is still a popular destination for visitors. Christmas markets, ice-skating rinks, and holiday lights make the city magical during the festive season. The city is also less crowded during this time, making it easier to visit popular attractions with Paris Tour Packages.
2. How To Reach Paris
Many airlines offer direct flights from major Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore to Paris. The flight duration is usually around 8-9 hours, depending on the airline and route. Explore our Paris travel packages with flights for more information.
By connecting flights
Visitors can also reach Paris by connecting flights, with many airlines offering connecting flights via other European cities like Amsterdam, Frankfurt, or London.
3. Famous Food To Try In Paris
Paris is famous for its delicious and varied cuisine, and there are many must-try foods to experience while in the city. Some of the most famous foods to try in Paris include.
• Croissants - A classic French pastry that is flaky and buttery, often enjoyed for breakfast or with coffee.
• Baguettes - Another French staple, the baguette is a long, crusty bread that can be eaten on its own or used to make a sandwich.
• Macarons - Delicate and colorful French cookies made from almond flour and filled with a variety of flavors, such as chocolate, raspberry, or lemon.
• Cheese - France is known for its wide variety of delicious cheeses, such as brie, camembert, and Roquefort.
• Steak frites - A classic French dish consisting of steak and fries, often served with a side of salad.
• Crème brûlée - A rich and creamy custard dessert topped with a layer of caramelized sugar.
• Coq au vin - This traditional French dish is made with chicken cooked in red wine, bacon, mushrooms, and onions.
• Ratatouille - A vegetable stew made with tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, onions, and peppers, often served as a side dish.
4. Famous Places To Visit With Paris Tour Packages
1. Eiffel Tower
Visiting the Eiffel Tower is a unique and unforgettable experience that you shouldn't miss if you're traveling to Paris. Enjoy this opportunity to see this famous structure up close and take in its beauty with our Paris tour packages.
• What’s Special: Iconic landmarks, panoramic views
• Tourist Spots: Champs de Mars, Trocadéro, Seine River, Invalides
2. Louvre Museum
The Louvre Museum is one of the most famous art museums in the world, with an incredible collection of art and artifacts that span centuries. Visiting the Louvre is a chance to see some of the most iconic works of art in history and gain a deeper appreciation for art and culture. Must visit this place with our Paris holiday packages.
• What’s Special: Art museums, Mona Lisa painting
• Tourist Spots: Tuileries Garden, Palais-Royal, Notre-Dame Cathedral
3. Notre-Dame Cathedral
This is one of the most iconic landmarks in Paris which can be included in your Paris vacation packages and visiting it offers the opportunity to see one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture in the world. The cathedral also holds historical significance and cultural value, making it a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Paris.
• What’s Special: Gothic architecture, religious significance
• Tourist Spots:Sainte-Chapelle, Shakespeare, and Company bookstore
4. Arc de Triomphe
The Arc de Triomphe is an iconic monument in Paris that can be explored with a trip to Paris from India which serves as a symbol of French patriotism and military strength. Visiting the monument offers the opportunity to see one of the most famous landmarks in Paris, as well as learn more about the history and culture of France.
• What’s Special: Triumphal arch, historic significance
• Tourist Spots: Champs-Élysées, Place de la Concorde, Eiffel Tower
5. Palace of Versailles
The Palace of Versailles is a magnificent royal chateau that served as the residence of the French kings during the 18th century. Visiting the palace offers the chance to see some of the most abundant and beautiful architecture and design of the time, as well as gain insight into French history and culture. This is one of the best places to explore with the India to Paris tour package.
• What’s Special: Palace, gardens, historic significance
• Tourist Spots: Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, Marie-Antoinette's Estate
Montmartre is a vibrant and charming neighborhood in Paris that offers a unique blend of art, culture, and history. Visiting Montmartre with Paris tour packages offers the chance to see some of the most picturesque and scenic views of the city, as well as explore its rich artistic heritage and bohemian atmosphere.
• What’s Special: Bohemian neighborhood
• Tourist Spots: Moulin Rouge, Place du Tertre, Dali Museum
Sainte-Chapelle is a stunning medieval chapel located in Paris, known for its exquisite stained-glass windows and Gothic architecture. Visiting Sainte-Chapelle offers the chance to see some of the most beautiful and intricate examples of stained glass in the world, as well as gain a deeper appreciation for the art and architecture of the Middle Ages.
• What’s Special: Gothic chapel
• Tourist Spots: Conciergerie, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Palais de Justice
8. Musée d'Orsay
The Musée d'Orsay is one of the most famous art museums in the world, with an extensive collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art. Visiting the museum with Paris Tour Packages offers the chance to see some of the most iconic works of art from this period, as well as gain a deeper appreciation for the art and culture of the 19th century.
• What’s Special: Art museum, impressionist and post-impressionist art
• Tourist Spots: Jardin des Tuileries, Louvre Museum, Seine River